Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Using Hazel & Ruby's Stencil Masks On A Layout

A while ago I won some of Hazel and Ruby's stencil masks and they are just amazing!  I first saw Hazel and Ruby when CHA was in full swing and just adored what I my eyes were weeing!
When the stencil masks arrived  I was keen to have a play with them and this time I decided to use the {Central Park Alpha} stencil mask on a layout ....


The stencil masks are SO easy to use and once I started other ideas came rushing into mind so I bet it won't be long before I use them again!


To create the title I first placed my photo to the page (without gluing in place!!) to act as a guide for where I wanted the stencil masks to go.  I then added the alphabet, I overlapped some parts of the letters for an continuous feel before spritzing them with some of the Artiste Spritzing Inks.


Then came the fun reveal bit!!  I laid a paper towel over the masks and soaked up the excess from the spritz.  Next I gently removed the masks and put them back on the sheet for another day!  This is how it turned out and I really love the contrast.


I created the rest of the layout using Hazel and Ruby's {Gone Typo} collection and used the wonderful {Fat Roll Colorblock Quotes Washi Tape}, which I couldn't resist purchasing from Create and Craft when Hazel and Ruby where on there, to add some extra quotes.

I would highly recommend these products to create some fun items with!

Thanks for stopping by
Beckie :)

No comments: