Pages

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Valentine Dream Catcher


Sometimes when it comes to creating I find that my creative mojo is nowhere to be found and today it was long gone!  I sat down and started looking through the Ruby Rock-it Rustic Charm papers when I saw something that inspired me.


Just up there in the top left hand corner .....
A colourful Dream Catcher ....

So I grabbed a few things and created my own 'Valentine' Dream Catcher ...


Products Used
Wooden Beads

It was really easy to make and I remembered the new Xcut die that I had which would be perfect for the centre meaning that I didn't need to use thread.


I placed it all on acetate to give it some support.  Around the circular frame I wrapped some twine around it before sticking it to the acetate with foam pads.


The Bella! Borderline Bling, which has four different styles in one pack has a singular line of gems and this was brilliant as it moved beautifully around the circle as I stuck it down.  The 3D stickers from the Rustic Charms collection and the wood veneer from the Hertiage range just finished of the top section nicely.


Creating these feathers to hang down from the dream catcher were easy!  The large feather and the green cut feathers are from the 'Last Romance' collection.  I just snipped into them before glueing some string between them and adding some beads before adding them to the dream catcher.

I shall now hope that is catches all my creative dreams so I know where to find them next time!

Thanks for stopping by

No comments: