Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Glittery Party Bags


Today I am carrying on with my birthday theme from the other day and sharing with you some 'party bags' I made using Ruby Rock-it's featured products this month which are Bella! Kraftastic and Bella! Fusion.  

And they mixed together beautifully!


Products Used

I really love the glitter which is seperated by the white patterns and kraft cardstock.  The stars are super vibrant and just shine brightly!  These are just the pink version so do make sure you check out the other colours.

And the Kraftastic stickers all laced in glitter will just make you go weak at the knees!



Mixing in the Bella! Fusion really breaks up the glitter and at the same time shines brightly itself with the strong patterns popping off the white background.

I added a strip of the Kraftastic paper to the top of the bag and then cut some strips of the Fusion paper. Then I cut some triangles into the strips and added them to the bag and cover the top section with a doily cut from the papers.  I jazzed up the bag with some stars cut from the paper too!

Here is a better look at three of the bags 


These went down a treat with the party guest as they left the party

Have a great day


No comments: