Pages

Monday, June 01, 2015

We're off camping!

Hello everyone, with camping season approaching fast I was inspired to make a caravan gift box using the funky Krafty Goodness collection.


We are a family who are more into camping but I just love the different takes on paper caravans that you see around.  Another of the DT members, Alicia, made one back in April with a different papers which can be seen {here}.  

I used some oval dies to create the caravan which I covered with the papers.  The little windows are made with a black frame with acetate behind it and then added to a background with foam pads.

The wood vaneers are brilliant for adding some fun little speech bubbles and the Chatterbox sheet of paper is perfect for adding your greeting.


After making the caravan I decided to take it a step further and make a card in the shape of a car so it could be a complete gift set.  I simply freehand drew a car on to a piece of paper and the traced it on to a folded card blank before covering with the papers again.


Products Used :

Well with all the talk of camping I feel like heading out into the big outdoors and enjoy the fresh air.
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by

No comments: