Pages

Friday, November 06, 2015

Foiled Stripes and Sweet Hearts!


Have you seen the gorgeous papers from Ruby Rock-it's Bella! Hearts and Stripes collection?  I have been creating with them this week along with the Happy Days paper range to create some thank you cards.


Products Used 


These lush papers are double sided and on one side you get a paper filled with cute little hearts while the other side shines with foil stripes in the same colour.  This next card 'Thanks Berry Much' shows you the 'Lime' version



I really love this shape of heart and they are similar to the little wooden hearts in the Fundamental packs.  The stripes give a nice shiny border to the bottom of the card.



For the next card I wanted to show you how gorgeous the foiled stripes are so used them as my main background for the card.  The 'Vanilla' foiled strips and the 'Sapphire' work so well together.  Who doesn't like blue and brown together!?



This next card uses some of the left over pieces I had cut to make the other cards.  The papers tear beautifully leaving a white edge which gives the papers are lovely layered edge. I used some of the lime paper to die cut some leaves to go behind the tag.

I do think you'll love these papers when you get a chance to get some!  We'd love to see your creations and what you create with them.

Have a great day!

No comments: