Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Some Happy Days Godmother!


Hello, this month we have been celebrating mums and today I wanted to share a layout that I made in honour of a beautiful 'Godmum' to my girls.  She is such a fun loving lady and just brings sunshine where ever she is.  She makes us giggle and the girls just love her to bits!


This photo was taken just after she had surprised the them and it was a brilliant day.  Needless to say I used one of my favourite ranges 'Happy Days' again to create the layout.


I used a paper punch to create the scalloped edge and then added some of the droplets in different sizes along the edge to give it a 3D effect.  The die cuts added some dimension to by adding them with foam pads.


Another thing that the Happy Days collection is great for is fussy cutting, so many little this to cut out like the singing bird in the picture above.


Another addition to the layout with the wood veneer is the clear wording that stick easily on to your projects without taking over the whole layout.

Products Used

These are memories that will be treasured for ever
Have a great day

No comments: