Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Festive Pop Garland

I just can't let the festive season pass without creating a bunting.  I love to decorate the house with hand made goodies and buntings are one of my favourite!


I had loads of fun creating this and would like to share with you how I made it using the Crafters Choice Festive Pop collection.


First I cut two different sized diamonds in the 12 x 12 paper pack.  I needed four so made sure I had a nice mix of the papers.  


After gluing the smaller diamond on to the larger one, I folded it in half using a bone folder for the crease.  Along the join of the two papers I used the Crafters Choice Silver Bling.


I then matted one of the letters from the sticker book on to some silver card stock leaving a small border around all of the edges. 


I added  a selection of the Festive Pop die cuts, isn't that Llama just the cutest!!  Then the letter and embellished it with a gem star.

I continued making another three of these remembering to get the order right when adding the letters!!


To finish I attached them all on to a piece of twine and and added some punched out tiny holly and a red gem.  


This is now hanging for all to see and it just looks fantastic!  
This really is very simple to make and an added bonus is that you could use your left overs from making your Christmas cards.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my creation today
Have a very Merry Christmas

No comments: