Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Peace and Quiet

That is one of may favourite things, just peace and quiet. I could sit for ages just gathering my thoughts or thinking of new ideas or trying to work out how to make my dream come true.
We found this beautiful place in the outback where you could do that and I snapped some pictures of the girls while they just sat and let the water run through their hands.


I used the Harmony collection from MLS to scrap this picture. I made some little flowers out of some of the paper by cutting out a circle and scrunching it in my hand before adhering it to the page.
With the left over bits and pieces I created this wee card. I really love those wee mini alphabets as you can write some really long journaling with it and it looks so cool!


Thanks for stopping by
xx

No comments: