Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Want to try out for a DT?

Good Morning, or is it afternoon as I write this post!?
I am here to share some more of my work from My Little Shoebox and also to let you know that if you are liking what you are seeing and the MLS product then why not try out for their design team. The call is now live on the blog {HERE}, it truly is a fabby company to work. Remember you'll never know if you don't try! So just do it!


This layout is using the Harmony line, which is quite honestly really really cute. The pictures were taken in Australia when we went to feed the rainbow lorekeets which were amazing birds but very very noisy and of course hungry! I love scrapping with little pictures as you can get more on to the page without it swamping the page.
Well I have a mountain of things to do so had better get back to it!
Enjoy the rest of the day
xx

2 comments:

Sylvia x said...

fantastic lo Beckie, love the colours!!!

Kathy said...

ohhhh this is such a lovely LO. I love all your layering and all the textures it seems to have