Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Loved Up!?!

Morning everyone!  Today I have some cards made with the new Tatty Ted from Do Crafts to show you.  This collection is 'hot'!  Loads of reds, pinks, hearts and glitter.  You're gonna ' LOVE' it :)


This card is made with some acetate on the front so you can create a floating feel to it.  On the inside of the card I placed the base of the decoupage and then add the rest of the decoupage on the front of the card.


This is a centre stepper card which I have to admit I am a little addicted to making at the moment.  Probably as you can make some cool scenes with them :)


Here I added in some of little flowers that I cut from the Papermania Bexley Black capsule papers.  The image is one of the Tatty Ted Clear stamps which I water coloured with the Artiste pens.

 And finally just to make sure that I haven't forgotten about Christmas .....



See it's not just for Valentines Day :)

Enjoy your day
Beckie :)

2 comments:

hyper_ni said...

Gorgeous cards, loving this new range. Great idea to use it to make a Christmas card too. :)

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Woeeee MRs loving these creations. I lurvs Tatty Teddy....Fab crimbo cards too

Ali x