Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

The First Christmas Layout!

Hello everyone, this month we have teamed up with Pagemaps and I thought I would share with you the layout I created with one of the sketches that were sent to me.  


Product Used :

I choose a Christmas theme for my layout.  I loved the way the sketch has brought everything together in the centre.


I love the Heritage papers from Ruby Rock-it and love that they can be used for Christmas projects.  The glittery alphabets bring a festive feel to the layout.


The beautiful wood veneer adds texture and i just loved using the foiled hearts and stripes papers too on the layout.

Becky produces amazing sketches which are just so easy to follow and allow so much creativity.  Here is the sketch so you can join in too if you'd like


Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you are getting on well in your preparations for Christmas.


No comments: