Pages

Monday, March 04, 2019

Picking Up The Glue and Crafting Again

Hello!  It's really hard to believe that it's been quite a while since I lasted posted on this blog, though that is about to change!  After spending a few years away from crafting and not getting rid of any of my stash I have been tempted back again.

I have been privileged to design for many teams, so it may not surprise you to know that I have been asked to design for Ruby Rock It again.

So I am re setting up the blog and found this below which hadn't been published from when I was last on the team!

Enjoy seeing some of the older RRBF and it won't be long until I return here with some new inspiration!



It's hard to believe that summer is nearly upon us and the weather has finally warmed up!  At this time of year our thoughts always turn to Father's/Dad's/Pop's or what ever these special men in your life may be called.

Today I am here to share with you some inspiration for Father's day with a little gift and card made using the Boy Mini Theme set.


The 'Boy' Mini Theme set has some really cool greeting on the papers and some brilliant little die cuts too.  I saw an opportunity to use some of the iwood papers too to create these masculine gifts.


  The iwood paper is used here to create a banner on the back of the card to break up the black card a bit.  There is a piece of the collection which has lovely hues of blue on it as well as the brown colour.


I cut out one of the greetings and then built up around it using the die cuts.




The beer bottle has some of the iwood paper wrapped around the centre and then I used the 'Boy's papers to create a label for the front.  The wood veneer products work fabulously for this.

Products Used
Bella! Boy Die Cuts

Hope you have a great time creating for your father's and don't forget to look out for the Bella! Iwood collection at your local craft supplier!



No comments: