Pages

Friday, September 06, 2019

Good morning!  This month I have a little visitor coming to stay and I wanted to make a little gift bag for her which I could fill with some goodies.


I used the Bella! Pink Lady collection to create the bag as this wee thing is a very girlie girl so all the pink is just awesome!


To make this bag I took the Umbrella paper and cut a 2" strip off one of the edges.


On the 12" length of the paper I scored at 5, 6, and 7 inches.

On the outside score lines I marked down on 3" and then cut down to the mark.  I then folded in the center and glued down.

To make the border on the bag I cut a 12 x 2" strip in the Hearts and Stripes paper and folded it in half before gluing it over the top edge.


I decorated the bag using a variety of Ruby Rock-it goodies that I have in my craft stash.  It's always good fun to mix and match different collections.


To finish it off I added the name using the sticker alphabets and added some coordinating tissue paper into the bag.  I am so looking forward to seeing the little girls face when she opens it. 

Products Used 
Bella! Kraftastic Stars
Fundamentals Alphabet Stickers
Bella! Heart Stickers

Have a great day

No comments: