Pages

Friday, September 20, 2019

Blush Layout

I like to doodle, I doodle on everything and sometimes I doodle sketches … today I am here to share one of my sketches that I drew and the layout that I created afterwards.


I decided to use the adorable Bella! Blush collection to create this layout of a fun day out having an afternoon tea out.  The soft colours and floral patterns matched perfectly with delicious cakes that were served to us.



The Blush Collection is mainly a wedding themed collection but with the double sided papers this can be used for anything that you want.  It allows you to stretch your imagination!


There are so many beautiful embellishments in the Fundamental collection and Bling in the Crafters Choice collection available at Spotlight stores Down Under that you can add to your layouts to make them sparkle.



Products Used

Fancy a wee challenge?  Why not see how you can use the sketch.
Hope you are inspired to get creative today

No comments: