Pages

Thursday, October 03, 2019

There really is no better feeling than opening a box of new product to create with and I was really excited when I saw the Just Dance collection.  Filled with pretty little dancers which were perfect for making a card and door hanger for the little ballet dancer I know.


First of all I created the card.  I used the checker paper for the background which I glued to one of the card blanks. Next I layered up some of the ballet dancer paper on the white glitzy paper which really allows for a wee bit of sparkle.  To decorate the card I cut a ballet shoe from the papers and added it along with some bling.  I used one of the little bling hearts which are just the cutest for decorating.


To make the little ballet shoe hanger I used an two different sized oval dies.  I used the larger one to cut two the same in different papers.


I then used the smaller die and placed it towards the back of larger oval. This created a little cut out to create the illusion of the ballet shoe.


I used foam pads to adhere the front section of the shoe to the back.  I then decorated with the bows and cute little bling hearts to finish


Products Used

I hope you have enjoyed seeing these papers and the little projects as much as I did.
Thanks for stopping by

No comments: