Pages

Monday, November 04, 2019

Swim!

Hello, here I am today sharing a layout using another of the latest releases ….. Swim Medley!
Such a fun collection and perfect for your budding swimmer or just a lazy day by the pool.

I recently purchased a new watch and was eager to try out all the features on it.  It's been a long time since I have swam but while on holiday I decided to dive into the blue seas and swim to the island and back.


I loved how these papers coordinated really well with the Bella Coast collection giving it a real seaside effect.  The little people swimming across the page reminded me of the choppy swim over!

The background was simple to create by using sequin waste as a stencil and inking over the top with the Tim Holtz distress inks.  I then sprayed and splattered some gold smooch over the top.


Behind the photo I folded some of the rope paper to add some little tags and I then cut some stars out of the Glitzy Gold Paperz.


I cut one of the piece of Medley Montage coupons up so I could create a layered effect on the layout rather than placing down a large block of words.  I couldn't resist cutting out some of the little lady swimmers from the paper and adding them to the layout.


To finish I added some of the Bling Rain Drops, so adorable and perfect for adding a watery feel.
This really was a fun collection to work with, it would be lovely to see what you create with your Swim Medley papers.

Products Used
SWIM52 - Swim Medley Splash
SWIM38 - Swim Medley Montage
SWIM45 - Swim Medley Laneway
GZ732 Glitzy Gold Stars

Thanks for stopping by

No comments: