Pages

Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Nostalgic Treasures

Oh my goodness … I am so in love with the new Christmas collections from Crafter Choice and I have to say the Nostalgic Treasure is my favourite.


There is so much in this collection to create with and I adore the traditional colours of Christmas.  I really threw my Santa hat in the ring when I created this card, digging out my Kuretake alcohol makers.  I still have a lot of learning when it comes to colouring in but isn't this sledge stamp filled with Santa's gift just so cute!


After stamping and colouring the image, I cut it out using a circle die and mat it on the gold mirror luxury cardstock.  I then edged the circle with the red crafts choice bling. I used the 6 x 6 paper pack as I love the way the designs are shrunk but this also available in a 12 x 12 pack.


One of my all time favourites from Ruby Rock It are the fantastic die cuts.  There are so many in each pack that you'll never be stuck with for an embellishment!  This is how I finished the bottom of the card using a die cut holly.

Christmas will soon be on us before and I know I'll be creating many more cards with this collection -  Nostalgic Treasures.

Products Used



Pearlescent Square Card Blank

Thanks for stopping by 

No comments: